Thursday, July 17, 2008

OMGGGG OMGGGGG DARK KNIGHT LOLZ!

Today I am frightened of Gary Busey ripping my endocrine system out of my body.



But more exciting things lie ahead. A midnight showing of Dark Knight to be more precise. It's horrible that people are saying high Dark Knight sales are due to Heath Ledger's death. I can't speak for the general, normie public - after all my sister did call me "weird" - but I'm seeing it just because it is The Dark Knight. Because I love Batman. Because I have a huge crush on Aaron Eckhart. 

Slashfilm says this movie has the third highest advanced ticket sales - behind Episode III and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. In NYC, people are selling IMAX tickets for $89. No IMAX for me but I should get the coffee ready for this 2+ hour movie.

No comments: