Monday, July 7, 2008

Kevin Costner is Under Pressure

Swing Vote? Really?



So Kevin Costner holds the singular swing vote for the future president of the United States. I couldn't think of a better casting choice to represent the absolute average of Americana. Maybe if we were living on pontoons in the ocean I would allow him to be the decider of this high office, but he'd be so smarmy with all the I-told-you-so's while sitting in his ivory innertube. Do these so-called politically-minded actors really think their movies are helping people? "Oh, I watched The Post Man last week, so now I know in the future I won't be a dick." Thanks Kevin Costner.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wait, Postman taught me how to be a better mail carrier.

PS My mom just found a job for me today. She gave me the phone number and yes, it was a job to be a mailman.

Liz said...

Also, this should make you hate Costner even more:

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0260310/

I know what I'm getting your for your birthday!!!!