Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Goot Needs Some Joose!

http://www.observer.com/2008/arts-culture/look-out-new-york-ladies-goot-loose?page=0%2C0&ZZRDB162%2C4254%2C21=1

I'll touch base upon this article later. All you need to know is that the Goot is on the Loose. We need to buy him some Joose then maybe he can be on the loose in N.B. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he can have any woman he wants there because he was, after all, in such greats like Police Academy 1, Police Academy 2 and the Police Academy goes to Moscow.

Some choice quotes:

“I indulge in wine, and I love vodka, I do,” he said. “And I love scotch, you know. And I love weed. And I love women. And I do have, you know, those … Addiction is such an overused word. Addiction is just someone famous walking around the street. "

He estimated that he’s dated some 600 women, but still hasn’t found Mrs. Right.

“It’s not a gay festival,” he said. “I guess you know Fire Island’s pretty gay. Hey! I gotta tell you something—a good gay rumor about me might not be a bad thing to start. You know, a lot of heavyweight actors are gay. And they do very well.”

No comments: