Friday, August 1, 2008


Love Goot's Cosby sweater. Funny that only 1/3 of the Goot's descriptive title applies today.

Old News: Playgirl will probably be folding in January. Funny that Mediabistro did a "How to Pitch to Playgirl" piece just yesterday.

Luckily, my article on first date sex will still be published.

I knew a few weeks ago that they'd probably be folding. But I wasn't sure if I could tell everyone about them possibly folding. Feels good knowing something before Gawker blogged about it.

2 comments:

"I Love you, Catmother!" said...

Woahz! Someone will either have to get me this article ... or ... buy it for me at the newsstand (I'll pay, but I can't actually buy it at the newsstand.)

Liz said...

I'm working on getting a copy of the article. I'll scan it and send it to you.