Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snapshots of the Midwest

My friend Sarah just took a road trip through the Midwest. She put up some pictures up on Facebook, and because they're so great, I'm going to share some with you. The comments are all her own, by the way.


ic ugly

little black samba


meth not for me

old chap


Now some photos from Roswell and the UFO museum:


wow what's this

ufo museum where

not actual diaroma

ufo story

in touch

fake diarama



Photobucket

alien drawing

What I have learned through these and other photos is that the Midwest, just as I thought, is still creepy, racist and sad.

Nevertheless, I want to take a road trip soon. I may just use money Playgirl is giving me to fund this adventure.


1 comment:

special K said...

Why is Playgirl giving you money?

Aren't you going to Dollywood soon?