Thursday, June 26, 2008

We've Gotta Get Outta Here

Somebody shit on the bathroom floor. Less than two hours after signing my life away to this brick-a-brack factory I call work, my gentle and elderly co-worker, Raghib, informed me that someone has been making open-faced turd sandwiches on tile. I don't know if this makes me want to reneg on my contract, asking for some serious hazard pay, or if it makes me feel more comfortable - knowing that if someone can defecate at will here, then I can make it anywhere. It's like the worst possible version of a Frank Sinatra song, but at least now I understand the "Rat Pack" moniker.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You can call it the shat pak.

Fortunately, the only thing that's defecated in this place is the cat. Well, the cat is not house trained so sometimes it pees in here.