Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alanis digs chiks



Pretty long Alanis interview but important points to note: 
Ryan Reynolds = kind of a douche
She experimented with lesbianism
She went to therapy 5 x a week thanks to Ryan


So  I watched Southland Tales last night. Confusing, but that's because there's a lot to take in. I appreciated Kelly's vision - visually, it looks great. As you guys mentioned on Saturday's show (which I'll post up once it's podcasted), not really into starting with Episode 4 ala Star Wars. Everyone was pretty good in the movie especially Wallace Shawn in all that makeup. I'm really excited to read the graphic novel so I learn more.

I'm in love with Liz Phair's first cd, "Exile in Guyville."

And there was an SVU marathon on today. I sat on my couch from noon until 9. 

The Lake House is currently on, and my mom has tea waiting for me downstairs. I should go do that.

No comments: