Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anti-First

I am a big fan of conspiracy theories, and the paranormal in general, (900s section of the Dewey Decimal system, where you no doubt picked up your Belzer book) but my most favorite of all revolves around British former soccer player and newscaster, David Icke, an anti-Semite and believer that the power players on this planet are in fact reptilian humanoids. Some of the lizard lotharios he names include George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II and Kris Kristofferson, whose power grabs in the highest offices of the land are apparently only known to other reputed Mermen and David Icke, himself. All in all, I am pretty sure that if reptilian humanoids do exist, David Icke is one of them, and is using the old "point the finger at others so suspicion regarding my lizard ways is abated." I have seen this trick used time and time again by other so-called cryptids. Remember that time Sasquatch told everyone that Ellen Page was a Bigfoot?

In non-paranormal news, I am finally becoming a permanent employee at my current place of mind-numbing heartache, and the paperwork I am filling out is equally mind-numbing. Why can't we just live in a society where you sign your X on a sheet of paper and you get to work? I saw it in action in The Patriot. Does nobody trust Mel Gibson's worldview anymore?

No comments: