Tuesday, February 3, 2009

David Kriss Kross

Gosh, gosh, gosh. I love, love, love David Cross. Even though he's not a big stand-up fan, I still love both of his cds.

He did an interview for NY Post, where he said he has no idea what's happening with the Arrested Development. And then he had this to say:

What's next for you?

Thanks to a little something called contractual obligation, I'm heading to Los Angeles to do the sequel . . . I'm sorry, did I say sequel? I meant squeak-quel . . . to "Alvin and the Chipmunks," which I was not interested in at all until I heard they were calling it a "squeak-quel." Then I said, "f - - - ing sign me up." But yeah, that is a contractual obligation that I can't get out of, so I will be doing that.


Too bad I'm going to be in Azia when Year One comes out. Also, I'm digging the biblical mullet Paul Rudd is sporting. 1980s = BC?


 

1 comment:

E.S. said...

Speaking of Chipmunks, Remember when Patton Oswalt called out David Cross for being in the mole-riginal?