Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gossip LoLz Grl







Some are Gossip Girl related. Others not so much. A note about the rape kitchen photo. For those who don't watch GG, otherwise known as one of the best shows on TV, Chuck Bass tries raping Serena in the kitchen. Hence rape kichun. *Tada*

Next week, I'll post some Adventures in Craigslisting and Things on My Bucket List. I found a mole on my abdomen and it's been there for the longest time. Thing is, it just recently started getting bigger and looking kind of like a penis. Got me to thinking: What if it was cancerous and what if I, like Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, had a few days to live. Still working out the final details of my own bucket list.

3 comments:

laurendijo said...

jizzzyour gossip girl lolz mademe lol

laurendijo said...

ok im leaving another comment because im still laughing at the drunkorexic one because it is my life but with a fourty instead of martinis

"I Love you, Catmother!" said...

This was satisfying!

Also, excited about the Bucket list.